Western Breakfast Egg Cups
I like eggs in the morning, but sometimes I just don't have time to separate eggs, cook up some ham and dirty yet another pan for some hash browns. The solution? These Western Breakfast Egg Cups - they have everything you need to get your day started. Enjoy a few of these in the morning and don't forget to share them with your family!
- 702g Egg Beaters (will need almost a full 32oz.)
- 108g 2% Low Fat Mexican Blend Cheese
- 192g 97% Fat Free Deli Ham (about ⅔ lb.)
- 336g Frozen Potatoes O'Brien (about ½ bag)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Non-Stick Spray
- Muffin Pan (silicone if possible)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat your skillet with non-stick spray and brown the 336g of Potatoes Obrien over medium high heat. While these are browning, dice the ham. Now it's time to assemble - this recipe is all about portioning ingredients!
- In a muffin pan coated in non-stick spray, distribute the ingredients in the following order:
- g Potatoes O'Brien
- g 2% Low Fat Mexican Cheese
- g 97% Fat Free Deli Ham
- g Egg Beaters (this is = to ¼ cup)
- Salt & Pepper
- Bake for 30 minutes & enjoy. Allow to cool completely if you are going to store or freeze them.
Serving size: 12 Servings (1 Egg Cup Per Serving) Calories: 77 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 5 Protein: 11