Its that time of year when McDonalds is promoting their Shamrock Shake and Dairy Queen their Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Blizzard. Don’t fall victim to the empty calories, loads of sugar, and high fat. Each can have up to 100 plus carbs with at least 80 of those being from sugar. Instead, satisfy your craving with this recipe for a Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Protein Shake:
- 1 cup chopped Raw Zucchini. Don’t peel it!
- 1 1/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1 tsp of cacao nibs
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein
- 1/3 of one Quest Nutrition Chocolate Brownie Bar
- Blend all ingredients except for the Quest Bar in a blender, Magic Bullet, or other mixer. Make sure that the zucchini is completely pureed.
- Pour this mixture into your ice cream machine for 10-15 minute
- While you are waiting, cut Quest Nutrition Chocolate Brownie Bar into tiny pieces with scissors.
- Serve in a cup and add your Quest pieces to the top