Congratulations to Chelsie Suttell…our client of the week!
1) My ongoing fitness journey has been quite the journey to say the least. Being at Jada blitz has taught me patience and trusting the process is key. I’ve lost 40 pounds since starting at Jada blitz and it’s changed my life for the better.
2) My favorite body part to train is legs because I’ve always struggled with having a bigger upper body and skinny legs. Now I feel proportionate and my legs are my favorite part of my body.
3) My favorite aspect about my journey at Jada blitz is that I feel like I’ve developed a second family. I don’t just go to work out and get it over with. I go and have fun, make new friends, and laugh endlessly.
4) Favorite pre workout meal is a cup of egg whites, 2 slices of cinnamon raisin Ezekiel toast, and 1 low fat trader joes string cheese. Favorite post workout meal is a protein shake with optimum nutrition chocolate whey mixed with a scoop of peanut butter and one banana!
5) My favorite attribute about Justin is that he’s not just a trainer. He’s a friend and good ears to listen. He’s not just a big part of my physical training, but a big part of being mentally prepared for what life may bring to the table.